This will make two loaves of bread.
- Mixing bowl
- Bread pan
- Cutting board
- 7 cups of flour
- 3 cups of water
- 2 tbsp of instant yeast
- 3 tsp of salt
- 2 tbsp of oil
- Add water
- Add yeast to water
- Mix until yeast disolves
- Add 7 cups of flour, salt, and oil
- Mix ingredients
- Once it's mixed and turned into dough, dump out on board and kneed for 8 minutes
- Place dough in bowl to rest for 5 minutes and cover
- Sprinkle a little flour to the top, and roll around to shape it into a ball. Grap ends and fold into center.
- Place ball into bowl, sprinkle some more flour, and cover. Let it rise/site for 1 hour.
- Dump back onto cutting board and split into two
- Shape loaves, grab ends and fold into center
- Let rest for 15 minutes
- Sprinkle flour onto cutting board surface and place dough loaf on top and flatten dough, into an oval, then roll it to roughly the shape of the baking tray. Do same for second loaf
- Place in baking trays and let sit for an hour. After 30 minutes, preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Place in oven for 40 minutes. Check on them at 30 minutes.
- Take out of oven and add a little butter to the exterior of the loaves to help keep them soft.